Date, Time, Location
Date: Saturday, August 19, 2017
Time: 1100 Start, Check In Opens at 0800 closes at 0930
Location: Chestnut Ridge Park, Orchard Park, NY | 6121 Chestnut Ridge Road
- $65 per person February 1 thru August 2
- $70 per person August 3 thru August 18
- $80 per person Day Of KMR
- *Note: ONLY THE FIRST 500 PRE-REGISTERED ARE GUARANTEED A SWAG BAG, T-SHIRT AND FOOD. We will make every effort to accommodate those registered day of. A shirt coupon will be issued and all will receive a finish line gift.
* We are using a new registration system called Its Your Race.
Check out the BAT! Want to win the Big ASS TROPHY? Here's how (click me!)
date, time, location
Kids 5k, ages 10-17,
When: May 18, 2018 @5:30pm (check in at 4:00pm)
Where: Como Lake Park, Lancaster
5k race with a few challenges & awards
Allows children to Honor those local Soldiers who have been Killed in Action
Kids will carry school supplies in backpacks to donate
KMR will donate all school supplies to Military family readiness groups and Veterans in need.
- $25 per person
- *Note: ONLY THE FIRST 500 PRE-REGISTERED ARE GUARANTEED A T-SHIRT.
KMR Night OPS Pitch Black Edition 5 miler
REGISTRATION OPENING SOON
KMR Night Ops
Another new 2018 event!
When: September 22, 2018
Where: Alleghany State Park
5-mile race in the dark of night
Roadmarchers carry toys for Veterans Children all while Honoring all K.I.A. in NYS.
limited camping at the group camp for those wishing to stay overnight after the race (additional cost to registration) and hang at the after party by the campfire